About the Company
- When you accept the Service Agreementor the Terms of Service during the process for registering an account with LegisOneor
- When you use the Site, or
- When you visit the Site, or
- When you grant hyperlink to this website, or
- When you have access to this Site, or
- When access is facilitated for you to this website,
- We will not use your personal data or information which you have provided or we have collected for Marketing other products and services.
- We are committed to protecting your right to privacy. We collect information about our users in order to help uscontinually improve our services.
- We also use the information you provide us to grade your ratings, feedback on your activity, past history, credentials, etc.
- We have the right to verify the Information provided by you in reasonable circumstances as required.
- We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and uptodate. For this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information by logging into your account and when there is any change in any such information provided by You to Us.
Relation with third parties
- We do not disclose the information given to us by you unless we have obtained consent from you.
- Once consent is communicated we may combine your information with the information on other users and use it to improve our services.
- However, as part of your registration for the Services, you may receive certain communications from LegisOne, such as administrative announcements and you cannot opt out of receiving such communications.
- If you disclose your information to othersthroughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. LegisOne does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties where applicable.
- We advise you to be diligent before you disclose any of your personal information to others.
- LegisOne does not want to act as a medium to facilitate the transfer of personal information, and thus you are strongly discouraged from providing your personal information to the third parties through LegisOne website.
Kind of information we collect
- Users of our website are devoid of any obligation to provide any information other than the one’s required to be conveyed at various stages inclusive of the time of registration of an account with our website.After the required information is conveyed to us the user is no longer anonymous to LegisOne.
- If, thereafter, you choose to provide us with personal information, your consent to transfer and store the information on our server located in USA is implied.
- We may collect and store information and it includes the following:
a). Personal Information that you provide to us or disclose in connection with the site or services include the following :
1. Your name, address, e – mail address, telephone number and any other physical contact information,
2. Your Professional degree certificates, Experience Certificate,Passport Information, ID on any professional networking sites or any other information which would be needed at the time of registration with LegisOne as an Attorney.
3. Communications and other messages of correspondence between LegisOne and you.
b). Feedback, correspondence through our site and correspondence sent to us;
c). Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and the number of pages viewed (web log information);
d). Any other additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies including information about your ID to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity;
- If the information provided by you cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information.
Usage of collected information
- We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site.
- In order to achieve these we use your information to:
a). Perform website administration;
b). Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
c). Enable your use of the services available on the website;
d). Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
e).Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
Disclosure of information
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any of the third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
- You further acknowledge and agree that LegisOne may make available information You provide or that We otherwise maintain, to such public or private third parties as applicable laws require or permit, including, but not limited to, making publicly available, or directly available, some or all of such information:
a).For advertisement – For the purpose of marketing and promoting our services we gather information of all user accounts and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties, while doing so we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally are never disclosed to third party advertisers.
b). Matters relating to our Website - This website does not protect you against the identification information which you yourself would have provided by associating your name with your User ID. Although our pages with personal information are coded with robot exclusion headers, individuals and corporations may illegally attempt to automatically collect your email address from the Site. We would also keep you informed of any suspicious activity or policy violations on the Site once they come to our notice.
c). External Service Providers - We do not disclose your personal information to external service providers unless you provide your explicit consent. To prevent our disclosure of your personally identifiable information to an external service provider, you can decline such consent or simply not use their services. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these third parties, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to use their services.
f). Legal Compliance– We shall disclose your information where necessary to cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our terms of service as well as to enforce laws and third party rights, such as intellectual property rights and laws relating to fraud, or as otherwise required by law or if there is a valid court order in this regard. We will, in furtherance of such needs adhere to the requests made, in relation to criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, (and you authorise us to) disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, User ID history, about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
g). Other Circumstances - Such information would be also disclosed to enforce or apply the terms of this Agreement when It is understood that You have expressly violated the Terms stipulated under this Agreement , or To protect the rights, property, or safety of LegisOne, our users, or others, whether during or after the term of your use of the Service.
- The website confers on its users an inbuilt risk of disclosure at their own cost.
- The website does not provide an absolute guarantee against any or all technological malice’s the personally identifiable information of a person would be subject to.
- We undertake to take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Various risk factors involved relate to, the disclosure of your personal identification information to third parties who may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or even be lead from the act of abuse or misuse of your information by the third parties of the information that they collect from the Site.
- Disabling or enabling cookies - Though cookies and other aids are created to provide better access to the internet including this Site you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your computer through your browser. However, it is brought to your notice that disabling of cookies does not guarantee easy access of this Site.
- Use of web beacons - Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third-party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
- Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site. We may analyse log file information (who has visited where in our website) from all our visitors.
- We use this information to make changes to the layout of the website and to manage the information in it.
- Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
Changes in Policy
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated and for that please keep yourself posted of our website on a day to day basis.